aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

movies you recommend watching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.:Ne|o~Ange|o:.

movies you recommend watching Empty
PostSubject: movies you recommend watching   movies you recommend watching EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:12 pm

If anyone have movies they want to recommend watching post here as well as a little detail about the movie

Marley and Me:
- Story of a dog name Marley growing up with a family. Growing up, Marley cause trouble to the family, but in the end it shows no matter how trouble Marley cause he was still part of the family. watch it
-Great movie for anyone, better for animal lovers so they can relate Smile
-very comical

If i were to rate this movie from 1 to 10 i would give it a 9: why not a 10? becuz i don't give 10s.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: movies you recommend watching   movies you recommend watching EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:50 pm

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button:
-Starring Brad Pitt as Benjamin Button, a person who is born old and grows younger as each day passes.
-It's a heartening movie to watch and I enjoyed all parts of the movie^^
-Cate Blanchett was perfect in her role as Daisy I love you

I would rate it 9/10 because I don't think it's a movie to forget about after seeing it, and it was definitely worth watching.

movies you recommend watching Curious-case-of-benjamin-button
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: movies you recommend watching   movies you recommend watching EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:14 pm

Oh hey i saw that movie; Curious Case. one great film Very Happy

I would rate it the same (9/10) not for teh same reason though. my reason is its too long for me haha
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: movies you recommend watching   movies you recommend watching EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:33 pm

The Dark Knight (2008):

-AMAZING

-Way better than first movie, Batman Begins, and its predecessors

-One of the best movies I've seen, beautiful to watch and enjoyable on many lvls

-The ideas of social experiments, sacrifice, chance vs choice, heroes vs villains, outcasts of society, vigilanteeism, when individuals act for the betterment of the community vs their individual interests, ideals in times of crises. It was a satisfying and non-ditsy movie to sink your teeth into.

Rating: 11/10 I love you I finished seeing it a few hours ago so still in that post-great-movie glow. Rating might settle down to 9-10 points out of 10 lol. I was a big fan of the Batman cartoon/comic series, remember seeing them on tv, so I'm glad to see this movie turn out this great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: movies you recommend watching   movies you recommend watching Empty

Back to top Go down

movies you recommend watching
Page 1 of 1