aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best words of advice ever given to you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somacruz

Somacruz

Best words of advice ever given to you Empty
PostSubject: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:34 pm

given to me by my mom when she wanted to go under the house to do something. "Dont worry their used to be black widow under their but I havent seen it around lately" bravely enough I went -.-
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 pm

lol I thought it would be a kind of philosophical piece of advice that inspires you to live your life better -__-''

But funny to read lol XD

It would take me awhile of serious contemplating to find the best words of advice ever given to me, but here are a few quotes that have personal meaning for me:

Quote :
The greatest test of courage on the earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.
R. G. Ingersoll

It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
Theodore Roosevelt

Remember that failure is an event, not a person.
Unknown

In Teddy's quote, I especially like the last words "so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat"
Back to top Go down
Somacruz

Somacruz

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:08 am

"Always remember to have fun and laugh often even if its at the little or most random things it will bring a little more joy and happiness to the world and your life" Given to me by myself when I was feeling down one year.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Somacruz wrote:
"Always remember to have fun and laugh often even if its at the little or most random things it will bring a little more joy and happiness to the world and your life" Given to me by myself when I was feeling down one year.

That is great advice cheers I've had jobs where I work in retail, so encountering customers and different sorts of people. There will be people who smile, easy-going people, shy ppl, ppl in a hurry, more strict but honest ppl, and then a very few dishonest anal ppl lol. All sorts of people. There's always ways to get stress, and stress from encounters with people or interactions, but like soma says, YOU control how you react to it. It's normal to feel down after a bad situation, but you MUST recover from it. Never let yourself get stuck in feeling badly. If you feel yourself struggling to recover, then be with friends who can help you stand up. Find friends who will support you in life and share your laughter and tears with you cheers Friendship is not an insignificant thing, and the power of love can do wonders I love you Miracles do exist and life is miraculous in itself. This may sound tooty-fruity but it is what it is xD Love yourself and love others rendeer
Back to top Go down
Somacruz

Somacruz

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 pm

was that just your reply to what i said or more words of encouragement because it makes some awesome and great words of encouragement i agree with and loved it
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:23 am

Ya I meant it for a reply to what you said and to relate to it xD

Yipeee!!! cheers flower sunny arghh I miss SLaM lol
Back to top Go down
Somacruz

Somacruz

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm

lol we all do
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:22 pm

I respect Tim Burton's work greatly.

Best words of advice ever given to you Tumblr_lj28t24fKp1qzcwzbo1_500

Best words of advice ever given to you Tumblr_lij66r4oGp1qh3c43o1_500

Best words of advice ever given to you Tumblr_lghk2hwvd61qh3c43o1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best words of advice ever given to you   Best words of advice ever given to you Empty

Back to top Go down

Best words of advice ever given to you
Page 1 of 1