aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read Empty
PostSubject: aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read   aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Requirements: Level 80+, 180+ BP/Pot, main chars who are friendly, loyal, and have a motivation to grow.

Legion Rules:

-NO random pking or ksing (kill-stealing).

-NO scamming, begging for items/positions, or spamming.

-Treat people with respect, inside and out of the legion. This includes acting with maturity; smacktalk does NOT reflect well on you as an individual, and it reflects poorly on the legion.

-Catamaze is team mode for aetherius, but capture mode is recommended to avoid killing the lower bp players training there.

-Take screenshots (F12) when an ally or neutral legion pks/kses. It helps provide evidence when contacting the leaders/deps of other legions.

-If there is a problem, message a deputy or leader and we will try our best to resolve it.

-We're a peaceful legion. That means diplomacy comes first before KOS.

Leader: gumle

Deputies: darksavage, Goatbeater, Insane, JlLL, SorcererLarry, foxranger, ~Tony~, theeragon, DemonDestroyer9, SacredNova

Last edited by Sabriel on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:54 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : dep list updated)
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read   aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:54 pm

Here is a question that is frequently asked:

Q. Can I pk players from neutral legions with red, flashing blue, or black names?

A. Pking of blacknames is allowed because we encourage you guys to capture a blacknamed person to get the item/ep reward Wink Pking of red and flashing blue names is not allowed, unless they attack you first. Players may turn rednamed or flash blue when pking one of their legion enemies. When I am trying to pk a ~Heaven~ member, and some random person tries pking me while I flash blue, it's annoying behavior and not their fight or business.
Back to top Go down
SorcererLarry

SorcererLarry

PostSubject: how do we have 2 leaders?   aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 2:18 pm

thought gumle was the leader of the legion?
thoguht Sabby you were his wife?
Just checking
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read   aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:56 pm

SorcererLarry wrote:
thought gumle was the leader of the legion?
thoguht Sabby you were his wife?
Just checking

yep, gumle's leader of aeth. I'm lead spouse^^ I'll edit the info now.
Back to top Go down
SorcererLarry

SorcererLarry

PostSubject: LMAO SABBY SABBY   aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:50 am

I was only joking with ya cheers geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read   aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 4:14 pm

bom <-- dunno what this "bom" smiley is, but it's for u Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read   aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read Empty

Back to top Go down

aetherius Legion Rules - You Must Read
Page 1 of 1