Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

pipys anyone??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SLaM

PostSubject: pipys anyone??   Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:58 am

....the last month, i bought every geppy egg in the market, and created a vacuum for those bluish egg thingies... i was so successful in ridding the market of em..that the market is now devoid of anything remotely geppy/pipy like... Crying or Very sad

...now....most sell geppy/pipy eggs for double the usual market price aaaargh...so i'm forced to put my pipy project on hold ROFL
...if any of you want to sell pipys...i'll be glad to buy em off you!!
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

p.s.

the weird reason for my ridding the market of geppies was of course to compose my gepster but mainly...it was to piss off the person i sold a 34 star geppy to...ROFL....now, he's selling the geppy i sold him, coz the one with me, passed his geppys star rank MWAAHAHHAHAHA...coz he couldnt really compose his because i bought all geppys in the market.....now its coming back to me
affraid

oh well....havent posted in a while...n couldnt post anything else...so i posted this...did i say post too much?? postpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpostpost bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Iiladini

PostSubject: Re: pipys anyone??   Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:43 am

That is too funny. If i find any of those little buggers or get them in the lotto I will be sure to put a hold on them for you. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Iiladini

PostSubject: Re: pipys anyone??   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:00 am

i have a little pipy with your name on it. I can hold it til you have a chance to get some Ep's lol. It is yours haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pipys anyone??   

Back to top Go down

pipys anyone??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aetherius :: Off Topic :: Marketplace-
Jump to: