aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bits and Pieces*slobber*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SLaM

SLaM

Bits and Pieces*slobber* Empty
PostSubject: Bits and Pieces*slobber*   Bits and Pieces*slobber* EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:16 pm

I've already told the story bout the "soaked chicken leg in the pocket"...how wierd can people get??
well, here's another..i'm thinking its a take on narcolepsy
(if the concerned Frat brothers should read this thread I'm done for LOL)

I have one amazing Fraternity brother...we call him Mr. All-Terrain...coz he like, falls asleep ANYWHERE....and by anywhere...i MEAN anywhere.....we could run through the list all day...and you might say "oh thats normal...I've known people like that"....well top this(i couldnt top it myself)...

Every christmas...we have an activity where we feed, organize games and give gifts to bout roughly 400 street kids....everything from gift buying, gift wrapping, food preparation, logistics..etc etc etc...we do by ourselves(kinda like penance for all the trouble we cause the whole year LOL)

I usually volunteer for the food committee, coz i love cooking( and the occasional pig slaughtering Twisted Evil )..LOL anyways...this particular Frat brother was also in the food committee...he was great fun to watch(and i also had to REALLY watch him)...i got him to chopping up vegetables...and get this, he'd fall asleep WHILE cutting up the veggies, his hands still in the act of chopping...now you know why i had to watch him...i didnt want any of his fingers in the veggies, food safety n all...LOL

now you'd think it just a random case of narcolepsy right? but i think its hereditary LOL

y'see, he had a son, and i got to babysit sometimes, while he went to class...and being a lousy babysitter at that time...i just talked to the boy and fed him n stuff, not knowing what else to do....get this, his son, while talking and eating(mouth full, chewing n everything) fell asleep....so i'm definitely convinced, its hereditary...LOL

anyway...enough of that for the moment...i'll post some more wierdness when i remember em...my college days were always an alcoholic blur LOL
Back to top Go down
GoddessFortuna

GoddessFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Bits and Pieces*slobber*   Bits and Pieces*slobber* EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:06 am

This is the text smiley for slobber :-)'
lol (Goddess)
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Bits and Pieces*slobber*   Bits and Pieces*slobber* EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Another wonderful anecdote I love you I love you I love you

I love your stories!! flower

More please cheers farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bits and Pieces*slobber*   Bits and Pieces*slobber* Empty

Back to top Go down

Bits and Pieces*slobber*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aetherius :: Chit Chat :: Chit Chat-