aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+6
Roxane
Bad_Touch
Claw
KerseySuicide
Holmz
Sabriel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:28 pm

I like working out to GNR hehehe

Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Song for stalkers to their object of affection xD

Every Breath You Take - by Sting. Love the intro, great song to dance to with loved one I love you

Last edited by Sabriel on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:19 pm

No lyrics, plain amazing music, especially the guitar solo

Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:16 pm

erkay, posted same song in a row rofl
Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 am

Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:40 pm

clean talent without any need for the digital voice enhancing so common in today's music industry <3

Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Here In My Room - by Incubus. Lilting, addicting melody. Reminds me of a punk fairyland setting. Another setting would be an intimate er handholding session in a bedroom, sitting on the edge of the bed with my dreamguy (harhar) holding hands, sun shining through the curtains, door locked.

Orion - by Metallica. Flawless instrumental piece. Starts soft, then draws you in with the grinding heavy beat. Until a militaristic guitar part comes in...domination lol. Not just one guitar playing it; two people played in unison in the live versions. That part reminds me of vikings doing a man-strut. The song changes in tone to an almost balladlike quality. Seduction now instead of aggressive exhibition.

Electronaut - by VNV Nation. Followed on the tail of my Black Eyed Peas phase lol. The beat and energy of this song, love it. A song to dance to xD

Back to top Go down
ElvisRanne

ElvisRanne

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:24 am

Breaking Benjamin - Until The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aetherius :: Chit Chat :: Music-
Jump to: