aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)

Go down 
+5
SALAZAR
KerseySuicide
GoddessFortuna
SLaM
Sabriel
9 posters

Which legion do you want enemied?
A. Vegas_Kings and/or Dark_Devils
New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_lcap29%New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
B. Evolution
New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_lcap35%New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
C. ~Vegas_Lords~
New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_lcap12%New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
D. Other legion (pls post with the name)
New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_lcap24%New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Empty
PostSubject: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:52 pm

sefhirot suggested that since the idea of a free pk weekend wasn't too popular, a nice alternative idea would be for aetherius to find another legion to enemy.

Please vote and post which legion you voted for. Feel free to share your ideas and to try convincing others that your choice is the best. gumle and I will vote once most of the legion has already voted.

Last edited by Sabriel on Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLaM

SLaM

PostSubject: Re: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:12 pm

i cast a vote in favor of the English....hands down What a Face
Back to top Go down
GoddessFortuna

GoddessFortuna

PostSubject: Re: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm

I agree with what ever . But if i was to choose it would be Vegas-kings or Vegas Lords
. affraid
Back to top Go down
KerseySuicide

KerseySuicide

PostSubject: Re: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:02 pm

I say fuk 'um all!!!! Twisted Evil

j/k - but all vegas anything sucks
Back to top Go down
SALAZAR

SALAZAR

PostSubject: New Enemy   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:49 pm

Let´s gonna kick some EVOLUTION ass Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Holmz

Holmz

PostSubject: Re: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:59 pm

HRA , For A week lmao lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
HellDemonz

HellDemonz

PostSubject: My suggestion   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:56 am

[b] I would suggest Soul~Re3perz} could be a good enemy Very Happy
Their members are easy to be found and pked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JohnZ

PostSubject: Re: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:53 am

wratofnations there easy to kill! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kendi1234

kendi1234

PostSubject: Re: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:29 pm

i suggest WrathOfNations because they have a lot of random pkers and a lot of members that like to talk crap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)   New Enemy Legion? Vote here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Enemy Legion? Vote here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aetherius :: Off Topic :: Suggestions-
Jump to: