Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Just a little Guild Suggestion!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheScryeer

PostSubject: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:54 am

I came up with a idea that the whole guild can join and do!
Why not have a so called "Guild Aeth Day" it's like the whole guild joins in a group and we
go around kill some bosses sit down somewhere calm u know chitchat and all that.. a little day for
ourselves! That would be really nice if we did that :'> Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gumle
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:22 am

Hmm i think it will be hard because meny ppl will boss hunt alone, other have too much busniess to do in market and we all have real life busniess to so we have to jump afk alot.. i like your idea but i think it will be too hard Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:13 pm

It might be more easier to do if we set a date and time that most people will be online, like before pk tourney or legion war rendeer

We can take legion screenshots, arrange teams to hunt for enemies, sit in a circle and take turns asking questions to legion members we may not know very well.
Back to top Go down
GoddessFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:55 am

I like The sit in a circle and ask questions idea.
Very good idea.
It would be nice to get to know those whom i dont know well.
Awesome Idea.
Goddess bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Mr.Zippy

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:59 pm

JUST send me a msg whenever Most of the time am in msn tho o.o... . . .. . i started on MegaTen *another mmorpg* o well cya =D
Back to top Go down
KerseySuicide

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:21 pm

I'm game to try and attend but dont count on me everytime! Suspect
any time or place ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:51 pm

I think during the weekend, more people will be able to attend. Before dragon cave time or pk tourney seems a popular time flower
Back to top Go down
Bad_Touch

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am

hmm... I'm either composing or lvling... so sitting in a circle at oven might fit into my plans. Confused by why we need to sit anywhere?

Bad_Touch
Back to top Go down
.:Ne|o~Ange|o:.

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:51 pm

why don't we have a day where we can just sit together and discuss about improvements and plans for the future. back then with our previous leader we were able to have improvements, some good and bad, as well as players from our legion being able to bond together. with this, we can also have some plans for like legion days we can enjoy with one another. back then when i was more active i try hosting some event with our legion. many players wanted to participate, but lack of communication, not many players were able to log on the same time i was and i ended up having 1 person that showed up getting the prize for just being there (damn i want that prize back lmao). Some prizes i had in those event were like super violet/yellow stones, regular stones, eudemon, 10* mounts and other stuff too. if you sum up the total amount it would probably be worth 500 EP-ish(that was just for the first place prize too, no i am not rich). when i'm more active ill start trying to host more of these events. the reason why i do this is to promote our legion to be great socially and to have new players feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
SorcererLarry

PostSubject: sounds good to me   Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 pm

anything that can bring the members togather is a welcome thought and all possible venues should be looked at and explored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little Guild Suggestion!   

Back to top Go down

Just a little Guild Suggestion!
Page 1 of 1