aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

playing rock-paper-scissors with Dane Cook...beware

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

playing rock-paper-scissors with Dane Cook...beware Empty
PostSubject: playing rock-paper-scissors with Dane Cook...beware   playing rock-paper-scissors with Dane Cook...beware EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 11:18 pm

"I understand that scissors can beat paper, and I get how rock can beat scissors, but there’s no fucking way paper can beat rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can’t paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can’t paper do this to people? Why aren’t sheets of college-ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I’ll tell you why, because paper can’t beat anybody. A rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with there paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say “oh shit, I’m sorry I thought paper would protect you, asshole.”

- Dane Cook"

Careful when playing the game with him lol pirat
Back to top Go down

playing rock-paper-scissors with Dane Cook...beware
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aetherius :: Chit Chat :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: