aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, thank god for this Topic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheScryeer

TheScryeer

Well, thank god for this Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:46 am

Yey! Anything not related to EO! Razz Let's talk about ConQuer Online :'>!
Have u ever played it guys! :'> or u know what let's talk about any TQ game hahah! lol! .

The only game i have played is Crazy Tao and Conquer :>. In Conquer i went to lvl 123 Taoist/Archer!
I sold that account for about 90euro! :'> ahah ! Very Happy . Then i started playin' Crazy Tao witch is very fun
because the character are so cute and little hihi tongue i went to lvl 78 there then i ended up quiting aha! ^_^

And here i am! Playing all the sudden Eudemons Online hahah! Very Happy Aetherius-4-ever

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!! <33333

xoxo

Ur Scryeer
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:18 pm

I haven't played CO or Tao but I heard both are similar to EO flower

Of course EO pawns them both...though Bad_Touch told me that CO has a dance feature?? XD
Back to top Go down
SLaM

SLaM

PostSubject: Re: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:49 pm

man, i still have to get CO to run on my pc....still if anyone plays...i have a character in Wonders, Greatwall server....at least i think i do LOL.........any of you good with computers? CO crashes everytime i run it...my pc specs: 2.5Ghz intel core2 duo, 2gig RAM, 500gig hd, Nvidia GEforce 9800 videocard(overclocked to 1gig) Question

....NOW do we get to kill englishmen???
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:01 pm

SLaM wrote:

....NOW do we get to kill englishmen???

Throws a hairy, beefy, drunk, and LUSTY Irishman at you Razz
Back to top Go down
SLaM

SLaM

PostSubject: Re: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:39 pm

hmmm...hard to find hairy, beefy, irishmen....LOL

most irishmen i've met were small and nimble (not counting the leprechauns) but yes they were drunk and yes they were lusty lol!
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

PostSubject: Re: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:56 pm

SLaM wrote:

most irishmen i've met were small and nimble (not counting the leprechauns) but yes they were drunk and yes they were lusty lol!

Looooool santa

*asks Goddess to turn you into an English leprechaun* Razz
Back to top Go down
SLaM

SLaM

PostSubject: Re: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:19 pm

oooo cool!!! then if anyone catches me, he gets one wish!!! *grins diabolically* Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, thank god for this Topic!   Well, thank god for this Topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, thank god for this Topic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aetherius :: Chit Chat :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: