aetherius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the aetherius legion forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darksavage

darksavage

i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore Empty
PostSubject: i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore   i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

setting in front of a tv and getting ingrossed into a really good movie is AWSOME!!!!!! i dont really like alot of popcorn tho. but i like action adventure movies like lord of the rings and science fiction movies like aliens or preditor, scary movies are also fun especially if you have a mi amor to hold when she gets scared Smile. *sigh* anyways yeh movies are good.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Admin
Sabriel

i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore   i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Lol I've seen the Alien movies a few months ago on AMC tv channel back when that channel showed on our Comcast subscription. It was the first and second I think, the third I saw a bit of but not all. But the one directed by Ridley Scott, I remember it for being very suspenseful like sitting-on-the-edge-of-ur-seat lol.
Back to top Go down

i love movies tho i rarely watch tv much anymore
Page 1 of 1